Sunday, 20 September 2015

Hello!



Hi there! Thanks for stopping by.

My name's Vicky, and I've been crocheting since August 2014 - so just over a year, now. I absolutely love it and spend a great deal of my free time thinking about colour combinations, oohing and aahing over patterns, and making big lists of yarn to buy and things to make, some of which I actually get around to doing.

I love to talk about what I'm making, so this is a place where I can do that, even if my stitching friends aren't around.

I'll be updating with all sorts of things - FOs (finished objects), ideas, patterns I spy and love, yarns I'm swooning for, and - if I'm lucky enough to go next year - Unravel, which is a local yarn festival. I'm just starting to design my own patterns, which is great fun - check back here, I'm sure I'll post them all at some point!

You can also find me over on Ravelry - I'm Arlandria606 there.

Here's a bit of a tease - some of the things I've been making recently that I'll be talking about in future:






Happy hooking!


No comments:

Post a Comment